Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Art Files!

As promised, I want to make my art files available, so that anyone doing a similar project can benefit from my work. All that I ask is that you send me some pics of your hard work!

First off, here is my Control Panel Overlay. Get it here!

 
 Here is the partial original version that I started with. Get it here! 
(Link Includes Original Marquee)

For comparison, here is my final design, along with the original panel. As with the rest of my custom work, I wanted my new graphics to fit the original Space Duel theme.
My panel, printed and installed
Original panel as I received it with my cabinet

Now for the marquee. I have already posted the photos of this earlier on in the blog, but I will post it again so all of the artwork is together in one place.

My Marquee. Get it here!

Original Marquee. Get it here! 
(Link Includes Original CPO)

Enjoy! I hope that by putting these files out here, I am able to help someone else out and save them some time. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or have any trouble with the files that I have linked.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! After so many years, I hope you are still reachable! I really like your control panel, and was wondering if you remember which font you used for the text on it? Thanks!